Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

For my first blog entry I will open with a quote from AA. Milne's charater, Christopher Robin, "Tut, tut, it looks like rain." A gloomy Monday in Tampa Bay. Overcast, storms passing over the peninsula, perfect day to concentrate on Algebra II homework.
I seriously thought that being back in school, really wanting to learn, not being forced to learn, I would conquer this subject. This does not seem to be the case.
I'm going to share my mathmatical accomplishments with you in the form of recipes, patterns, and other projects that fill my days.
This is gong to be quite an adventure for me also. The 20-year relationship I was involved in has come to an end. I was limited, in how and what I cooked, by the dearly departed's "wimpy" pallette. (...no, he's not dead.)
Recipes I have not made in decades will come out of mothballs for a new audience. We call kitchen exploits "science experiments" if it involves the untried. New ingredients, new process, new ethnicity
...
 If I had started this yesterday, I could have shared the smoked pork loin we grilled for dinner. It was delicious and very easy. Next time I make it, I'll post the information complete with pictures.
I think we will have a lot of fun and it's a great way to stay in touch, hopefully make new friends and learn from it all.
Welcome and let's roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment